Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome to Newcastle Uncovered

Welcome to Newcastle Uncovered, the blog dedicated to providing you with information about the great city of Newcastle Upon-Tyne. I hope this blog will be useful to new visitors to the city as well as fellow Newcastle residents and I welcome anyone to contribute in the form of comments or by email.

Newcastle is a city with a proud history and the birth place of many successful and notable individuals, and if you think I am talking about the 'stars' of the MTV 'reality' show 'Geordie Shore' please think again! Newcastle has far more to offer than just being a party city with cheap trebles and easy women as depicted in the show! 






However, it would be ignorant of me to not include information regarding the nightlife of Newcastle as it is indeed a great place to party - but this blog will focus on the finer aspects of the city's night scene, something I feel the directors of Geordie Shore have so far neglected!

I hope to include mini reviews of various establishments within the area including restaurants, bars, museums as well as events such as concerts and other live performances. Furthermore, I aim to encourage discussions about local news and hope readers of the blog will find the blog interesting enough to contribute.

For all visitors to the city I hope this blog helps you pick out the best of what this city has to offer, and perhaps also show some residents some hidden gems!

If anyone wants to contribute to the blog by submitting their own review or article please feel free to email it to me - this would be greatly appreciated and hopefully improve the content of the blog.

Any queries/contributions please email: newcastleuncoveredblog@gmail.com

Follow us on twitter: NCL_Uncovered  

Check out our Pinterest boards: http://pinterest.com/ncluncovered/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've noticed you're using one of my photos on this page without attribution or permission from me. This image is not in the public domain, so this use is in breach of copyright.

    If you would like to continue using my image in this way, then you can use the page http://www.wilka.co.uk/licence-images/ on my web site to pay for this use.

    Thanks,
    Wilka Hudson

    ReplyDelete